Thursday, February 20, 2014

Councillor Del Grande's letter to constituents

Dear Neighbour,

I have thought long and hard as to how to express this but there is no other way than to say that, for a number of reasons, I will not be seeking your vote for re-election as City Councillor in this coming Municipal Election on October 27th. I will be stepping aside.

I have always found that living in my Community has allowed me to know and understand our unique needs. Please become a more informed electorate and study very carefully, the candidates that come forward to represent us.

It has been my pleasure getting to know you and to be of service to you over the last 11 years as your City Councillor. Thank you for affording my staff and me this privilege.

Best Regards,
Mike Del Grande

Press coverage:
Toronto Sun
Globe and Mail
Scarborough Mirror
Toronto Star

No comments:

Post a Comment